New Soul

 Hello Crafty Lovers,

After some long time I'm on my blog again with my new mixed media creation. This time I have make a tag to gift someone as a bookmark.

This tag I make Inspired by More than words challenge January mini challenge word NEW.

Here is my finished tag:


Some more closeups:




Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.

Entering following challenge:

                    More Than Words Challenge


                                                                                            

                                                                                                        Love ,

                                                                                                      Semonti

Comments

  1. What a beautiful mixed media tag you created. I love the colors!! Thank you so much for joining us for the More Than Words Mini-Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag! I love the color palette and all the sparkly bits. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty tag, details are so delicate.. Thank you for joining us at More than Words Challenges! Much Love, Jinal Savla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh this s so beautiful! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us again at More Than Words :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how soft and pretty this tag is. Beautiful challenge to suit the mini challenge. Thanks for joining us at MTW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the contrast between light flower and dark violet background <3
    Thank you for joining More Than Words Mini Challenge this month!
    Greetings,
    Aga Mirkowska

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this background, I really fo Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful tag !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  9. Un très joli tag tout en douceur ,j'aime beaucoup, merci de participer à notre challenge MTW. Aude

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful tag 😍😍 thank you for joining us at MTW this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beutiful tag!
    Thank you for joining us for the mini challenge this month at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment