Little Fairy



Hello Crafty Souls,

I'm back again to share my new mixed media project. Today I'm on hndmd blog to share this project as my DT inspiration project as well.

I make a mixed media plaque this time with some handmade flowers. I have share a video tutorial on same.

Here is my finished project:

Some closeups:







  Here the video tutorial:



Hope you like my project. Thank you for stopping by. Happy Crafting..

     Entering following challenges:

                  Papericious July Challenge - Things with Wings

              Use Papericious crackle paste, clock element and 3d sticker dome.



                       Bleeding Art July Challenge


                                                    

                                                                                               Love,
                                                                                            Semonti


Comments

  1. Beautiful mixed media panel and there is so much of texture. Thanks for joining us at Prika.
    CI Priyadarshini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Amazing..love it♥️
    Thanks for playing along in the Papericious Monthly Challenge.
    Good luck!!
    DT- Nandini R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is a beautiful plaque, so much detail & soft colours. Thanks for joining us this month on Bleeding Art & good luck
    Jane 🌴 DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally loved it. It's fabulous. Thank you for joining in at the Papericious Challenge. All the best! - DT Shweta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful project!
    Thanks for playing along in the Papericious Monthly Challenge. GOOD LUCK! Dt
    Tulika Saha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is a gorgeous piece of art and I loved the colour combination so much. Thank you for playing along Papericious monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment