Key of Knowledge

 

Hello crafty souls,

I am here on my blog today to share my new mixed media project. I have made a art journal page today inspired by More Than Words Challenge moodboard. I have share step by step pictorial on the same. 

Here is my finish project:


Step by step pictorial:

Step: 1. Apply clear gesso all over the page for prepare the surface.


Step: 2. Tear some old book page by hand and stick them on the journal page.


Step: 3.  Create texture with stencil and charcoal texture paste.


Step: 4.  Now color my page with spray color. For that I have choose mainly two colors. One is Autumn maple crimson and another is Deep Teal Blue. 


Step: 5.  I have also color my clay embellishments with those two same spray colors after cover them with gesso. Then apply some wax on them.


Step: 6.  Die cut with white cardstock and stick bookpage on the back of the die cut. Apply some wax on die cut also.



Step: 7.  Now arrange all things together and add my focal image. Apply some gold gilding on the page. Colored some art stones and add fine glitter on them. Add colored and glittered art stones on my page. Splatter same spray colors. To finish add sentiment and add border on my page with black pen.




Hope you like my page. Thank you for stopping. Happy crafting.

Entering following challenge:

More than Words SEPTEMBER 2020 Main Challenge - BOOKS and BOOK PAPER


                                                                                                Love,

                                                                                                 Semonti

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! I love the background treatment and all the layers. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! Completly agree with the quote! Thanks for joining us at MTW! xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful art journal page and photo tutorial!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool idea :) Thanks for joining MTW challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice project thanks for joining with us at MTW challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment