Dreamer Eyes


   Hello Crafty Souls,

I'm back here on my blog again. Today I'm going to share my new mixed media canvas made for Craftangles as my DT inspiration project for this month. 

I have made step by step pictorial for the same.

Here my complete project:


Step by step pictorial:

Step: 1. Take a printed fussy cut image and transfer the image on my canvas. then draw and paint some area of the image with acrylic paints and color pencil.


Step: 2. Spread sand texture paste through stencil on half of my canvas.


Step: 3. Apply yellow chalk paint on stencil area first. Then apply two shades of yellow art sprays and brown art spray on same stenciled portion.


Step: 4. For lower portion of the canvas I make stripe pattern. I choose brown and green colors for that. For green I have apply two shades of green moss paste and two green spray color. And for brown I use brown moss paste and black gesso. Mix both and apply dark brown texture color.




Step: 5. Stenciling on brown stripe with white gesso and add gold touch with gold foil.



Step: 6. To add more drama on my project apply vintage gold wax through script stencil.


Step: 7. Die cut some leaves out of light green cardstock and dye them with dark green art spray. Also fussy cut some elements from element sheet.



Step: 8. Arrange all things together. Add some flowers, pollen and piece of gauge. Add one big butterfly on her eye. Add some white dots on her hair as hair decoration. Also add some sentiment. Rub some gold wax all the edges of my canvas and upper part of the texture area. Add white splatter to complete my project.


Here some closeups:




Hope you all like my project. Thank you stopping. Happy crafting.


                                                                                                        Love,

                                                                                                   Semonti




Comments