Natures Heart


        Hello Crafty Peeps,

I'm back again with my new mixed media alater project. I am going to share my design team project for Mixed Media Academy Challenge blog. This month our theme is monochromatic green.

I've altered a glass bottle for my project.

Here is my finish project:


 Here is our moodboard:



Little about my project:
Keep close to natures heart... it means to take a walk in the trees and smell the wild air and natures ability to heal is greater than anyone has permitted you to believe.

Some more pictures:




   
 Entering following challenges:


Use monochromatic green. I'm not believe in GOODBYE. I believe in NEW BEGINING. New things are being born in nature all the time. Many new mysteries are created in the heart of the nature every day and every time. Everything old ends for the beginning of the new. That's why I choose nature and green for my project.
 
                     Mixed Media Place June 2020 challenge



Hope you like my project. Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

                                                                                                              Love,
                                                                                                            Semonti

Comments

  1. I love your greens Semonti - they're really gorgeous. Thanks for joining us again this month at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful creation!!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous creation! I love the color palette and the contrast from the embossed elements. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your green shades and the whole artwork. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous bottle!! Thanks for joining us at MTW! xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful alteed bottle! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is amazing and original!! Thank you for joining us at MTW this month

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful work!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is very cool, thanks for joining with us at MTW good luck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment