Everyday Life

 Hello Crafty Souls, 

I back again on hndmd blog to share my new mixed media project. This time I made a journal page. This month our theme is watercolor, that's why I have used watercolor for my background and also used watercolor decoupage paper.

Here is my finish page:

Step by step process with pictures:

Step 1: Although I’ve used mixed media paper for my journal but still I’ve apply white gesso on my page.This will make my color brighter.

Step 2: Then apply texture with CrafTangles paper texture paste and stencil.

Step 3: Now I have used CrafTangles watercolor shade blue and yellow to color my background. Also used black art spray as watercolor.

Step 4:Stamping with background stamp and black ink. I used two shades of blue watercolor pencil for shading my texture stencil pattern.

Step 5: More background stamping with same black ink.


Step 6: I have fussy cut some images from CrafTangles decoupage paper and assemble them on my page.
Step 7: Now stick the fussy cut images with gel medium. I also shades on the image with matching watercolor pencil according to color of them. Outline and highlighted with black fineliner and white gel pen.

Step 8: I have apply four to five coat of gloss varnish on top of those fussy cut images for give them 3D and glossy look. Stamping and handwritten my quotes with black fineliner, and hightilted with white gel pen.


Hope you like it. Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

                                                                                                   Love ,
                                                                                                   Semonti
  

Comments

Post a Comment