Little Wonder


                  Hello Crafty Lovers,

Today I'm going to share a mixed media alter project which I make for Lindy's color challenge for this month. For that I altered a terracotta vase.

Here is my finished altered vase look like:


        I'm totally inspired from Lindy's this moth mood board colors. I have used all 3 colors from mood board.

       I've used Lindy's Gang Raspberry Lemonade and Luscious Lime flat fabio sprays and Oom Pah Pah Pink, Frozen Jack Frost, Black Forest Black magical shakers.

        I have used die cuts, clay moulds, art stones, paper and jute flowers, texture paste, microbeads, flower making wire, glitter, waxes for give some texture and embellished my project. Coloring my whole project with Lindy's only. Just highlighted the texture with silver and copper waxes.

       Here some more closeup pictures:






        Hope You like it. Thank you for stopping by.

               Entering following challenge:

                Lindy's Gang Fun Challenge for May

                Lindy's Gang Fun Challenge for May


                                                                                         Love and Hug,
                                                                                               Semonti

Comments