Mother Nature


                                              Hello Crafty Souls,

       I'm back again on Mixed Media Academy Challenge to share my DT inspiration project inspired by our march moodboard. I made a mixed media circle canvas.

      This month our theme is express silence through your project and use black and white picture.

      Here is my finish project:


     Our this month moodboard:
      In my project I want to tell a story about every women. A women have three different stage in her life. She is a angel to her father, as a companion to her life partner and a protector to her child.

      While it seem look like a galaxy background to shoe how big heart of a women like galaxy. It sometimes dark and sometimes glaring.

     In our country we think a women resemble with nature. She can give birth to a new life. Those butterflies are sign of new life and nature which is a part of every women.

     Here some more closeups:




     Hope you all like my project. Thank you for stopping by.

                                                                                          Love and Hugs,
                                                                                            Semonti

Comments