Creater's Heart


                                                             Hello Crafty Folks,


    Today I'm on hndmd blog to share my inspiration post. This month our theme is anything goes. I have  alter my handmade journal cover for my project.

    Here is my project after complete:


    Our moodboard:
Altered Journal Cover - Mixed media technique 1

   It is a mdf  A5 size cover and ring bound. Easy to work with any medium and it can holds lots of 3D elements on it. 

   I decided to add different elements and texture together on my project. I have used mdf, resin, clay and many more things to give a 3D look on it.

   I also used a old paintbrush. That brush resembles a creator. Beneath that brush has a heart which is separated in two parts, one is mechanical and other is natural.

     I have used rust effect paste, mechanical elements on mechanical side and moss effect paste, natures elements on natural side.



    I have used stencil with paper texture paste and some sand mixed with gel medium to create background texture.

   Apart from rust paste and moss paste I also used two different shades of chalk paints, white acrylic and two shades of art spray for background color. Highlight with antique gold wax and white acrylic. To finish my project splattering with white acrylic.



       Hope you like my project. Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

                                                                                               Love and Hug,
                                                                                                 Semonti




    

Comments