Blooming Garden



                                                       Hello Everyone,


  Today I'm on Mixed Media Academy Challenge blog to share my this month DT inspiration project. I work on embroidery hoop this time with lots of other elements.

  Here is my finish project:

   Moodboard for this month:

    I have use four colors from moodboard. Light yellow, green, orange and grape purple. My quotes is 'Everything Blooms In It's Own Time '. Yes nature always does all in her own time. We humans are trying to work against it and try to break the balance of nature. We have suffer the consequences. We should take all the resources of nature as God's blessing. I have created a mini garden on national jute and wooden embroidery hoop. All flowers are handmade by me in my little garden with two little visitors. 
   
   Here some more pictures:





    
      Hope you like my project. Thank you for stopping by. Happy Crafting.

                                                                                        Love and Hug,
                                                                                             Semonti


Comments