Spring Letter


                                               Hello Crafty Souls,

    Today I'm on CrafTangles/hndmd blog to share my this month DT project. This month our monthly challenge theme is spring/flowers. So I made a designer vintage style paper bag with mixed media technique.

   Here my finish project:

          Step by step process:
     I have made a paper bag with brown paper first. Then I have started work on it.   
 
      Cut a piece of paper smaller from my bag size from 12"* 12" paper and distress the edges with distress tool.

       Inking the edges with vintage photo distress ink. Stamped with border stamp and black ink all four side of the paper. It gives sewing effect.


       Add vintage script washi tape randomly. Apply little white gesso on middle of the page for more old effect to my page.


       Stamped with background script stamp. Add some texture with stencil and glimmer paste.


        Cut this notecard from element pack and distress the edges and inked with vintage photo. Stamping on with same background stamp with black ink.


       Fussy cut the flowers element from element pack and inking the edges and all over it with vintage photo for more vintage effect.

   
         Die-cut this design from black and kraft colour cardstock.


       Apply vintage photo little bit on this cutout.

       Stick both cutout with white glue like this to show black portion show a little bit.


       Add a piece of ivory cotton lace which I torn and place it like this. To add little color I have used yellow chalk paint diluted with water and brown art spray.

          Now assemble all together. I have added some flowers and die cut leaves from green pattern paper from my stash. Add some sequence beads mix for more interest. I have used a black and white lady pic for my focal point. Add a little clay watch and rub vintage gold wax on it. Rub same wax here and there on the base page for vintage, old feel on it. Add some yellow, brown and black splatter all over. I make bag handle with green colour ribbon. Tie a leafy metal charm from bag handle.

       Here some close ups:







        Hope you like my project. Thank you for stopping by.

      Entering following challenge:
    

                                                                                      Love and Hugs,
                                                                                        Semonti

Comments

  1. Beautiful!! Thanks to play with MMP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 KG lighter than us.

    (And by the way, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING related to "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    TAP on this link to discover if this short questionnaire can help you decipher your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment