Spring Bloom


                                                      Hello Crafty Souls,

     I'm back again on CrafTangles/hndmd blog to share my another DT inspiration project for this month. Our  this month theme is spring/flowers. So I made my project inspired from the theme.

     Here is my finish project:

      I make a big size fridge magnet on a piece of mdf. I used bright and cheerful colors of spring and flowers, butterfly, moss. I have make a video tutorial on the same.

      Here are the video:


       Here some more close ups:








       Hope you like it. Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

      Entering following challenges:



          Art - Piaskownica Mixed Media - structure / texture / invoice


                                                                                     Love and Hugs,
                                                                                        Semonti

Comments

Post a Comment