Happy Birthday


                                                           Hello Crafty Peeps,

   Today I'm share a special mixed media project for Mixed Media Academy  february challenge. Yes it is special for me because I made it for my true friend, my child, my furry companion and I love him so so much. I alter a photo frame and turned it into a window with my dogos pic.

  Here is my final project:

    Our moodboard for this month:


     About my project:

   I have altered a small size mdf frame and add 2 shutters for turned the frame into open window. I make those shutters my own and also make some foamiran flowers and how can I forgot to make a cake for him after all it's a birthday celebration. 

  More pictures:






  
  Hope you like my project. Thank you for stopping by.

  Entering following challenges:



                                                                                              Love and Hugs,
                                                                                                Semonti

Comments

  1. Did you realize there's a 12 word sentence you can speak to your man... that will induce deep feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness for you buried inside his heart?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, admire and guard you with all his heart...

    =====> 12 Words That Fuel A Man's Love Instinct

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will drive him to try better than before to build your relationship stronger.

    Matter of fact, fueling this dominant instinct is absolutely mandatory to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will instantly find him expose his mind and heart to you in a way he never expressed before and he will identify you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment