Dancing Couple


                                                                 Hello Everyone..

     Today I'm on CrafTangles/ hndmd blog to share another LOVE theme inspirational project for our current challenge. I have alter a glass bottle this time for my project.

    Here my finish project:

   
      Some close ups:








I have also share video tutorial for how do I achieve this textures, colors and all.


              Hope you like my project. Thank you for stopping. Happy crafting.

            Entering following challenges:





                                                                                           Love and Hug,
                                                                                             Semonti


Comments

  1. I absolutely love the make over on this bottle! Thank you for playing along in the Prika January blog challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful texture, Superb rustic colorplay.. Thanks for playing along at Prika Monthly Challenge.
    Regards,
    Kirti Gupta
    CI Prika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very unique way of altering bottles, thank you for enrolling in our january blog challenge at prika... Do join in for more upcoming challenges...wish u all the best :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment