Winter Forest


                                  Hello Crafty Lovers,

     Today I am on Hndmd/CrafTangles blog to share my first DT post for them. I have made a mixed media tag. I choose winter Christmas theme for my project, as our ongoing monthly challenge is Christmas. It's so perfect for gift someone on Christmas or New year.

    Let's see my finish project:

      I have used a mdf tag for my project. Also made my embellishments and flowers. I have share more pictures and detail video tutorial on the same. 









       Here's the video tutorial


     Hope you like my project. Thank you for stopping by.


    Entering following challenge:



                                                         Love and Hugs,
                                                             Semonti



Comments

  1. Such a gorgeous tag! I love the flowers and the overall wintery feel. Thank you so much for playing along at Prika monthly challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is always treat to eyes.. Loved this wintery tag..
    Thank you so much for PLaying along with us at Prika Blog Challenge. Wishing you all the best!
    Regards,
    CI Kirti Gupta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment