Wings Tale



                                    Hello Crafty Lovers,

    Here I'm back again on Splashy Mix Challenges blog. Today I'm going to share a mixed media cards with you inspired by our December moodboard.

    My finish card:



              Here is our moodboard:



             Little about my card:
              
                        I make a 6"*6" card. For that I have used black card stock for my base. Take slightly smaller white watercolor cardstock for top layer. 
                        Apply paper paste through a floral design stencil. After drying the paste colored the design like watercolor with some spray colors. I choose three shades of yellow for my flowers and two shades of green the leaves. Outlining the whole stencil design with black pen. 
                         Create some more inky texture with gray archival ink and stencil around the floral design. Stamped with sentiment stamp and black archival ink for more interest on my background. Splatter with gray color spray and distress the top layer edges with gray and black ink.
                          For embellished my card I have used some flowers, paper elements, die cuts, sisal fiber, art stones, glitters etc. I have make some of my embellishments as usual. I made a clay frame and colored it with gray color spray and apply silver wax on it. I stamped a clock image on vellum sheet and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
                          Add stentiment to finish my project.

          Here some closeup pictures:






                             Hope you like my project. For details about our monthly challenge please click here.


                         Entering challenges:
                          More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes/Optional White
                      MIUCB #32 - Anything Goes + Veggie Stamping
SPREAD THE MIXED UP LOVE - grab a badge


Comments

  1. what an absolutely beautiful card!Thank you for joining Bleeding Art Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Mix It Up!
    Darlene
    Mix It Up
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment