Story Teller

 

                                        Hello Friends,

           I'm on the Connect 4 Sale blog today and I'm really excited to share with you my first GDT post for them. I have altered a mdf rectangle piece and make a small key holder out of it. The mdf base and some supplies are from the store and some from my stash. I have make a video tutorial for the same.

            Here my finish project:

             some closeups:






                        Check my step by step tutorial.
           

                     Thank you for stopping by. Hope you all like. Enjoy and happy crafting.

                                                                        Love and Hugs,
                                                                          Semonti

           

Comments