Pastel Flora


                                   
                           Hello Crafty Buddies,

         I'm here again on Splashy Mix Challenge blog for new monthly challenge. This month our moodboard present soft pastel color, which is one of my favorite theme.

         For this moth I altered a mdf photo frame inspired by our this month moodboard.

        Here my finish project:

                    This is our mood board for october :

               Little about my project:

                          As you all see I alter a mdf photo frame. For texture I have used some old burlap pieces and texture paste with stencil.  Colored the front area of my frame with sprays and pigment powder and back portion with chalk paints. Little stamping with archival ink here and there for some interest on my project . For embellish my frame I used some die cuts and handmade flowers. As always I really love to make my own embellishments. So how do I forgot that? So I made my own flowers out of some different designs pastel shade pattern paper. Add some rainbow glitter, sequences and micro pearls for shine and elegant look of my project. I also used a metal charm. Add little white thread. Dry brush with white gesso to tone down of my frame and add white splatter to complete my project.

                      Here some closeup pictures:





                  Hope you like it and inspired from it. For more details about our monthly challenges please click here.

                 Entering following challenges:

                          Prika Blog Challenge October-2019 : "Tic-Tac-Toe"
                                   (die-cuts, bling, ink/spray)

                       Bleeding Art October Challenge - Anything Goes


                     CrafTangles November 2019 - Anything Goes
                                  (use craftangles stencil)




                                                             Love and Hugs,
                                                              Semonti

Comments

  1. This is so amazing. Loved the colours and the flowers. Thank you so much for playing along at Prika Oct challenge. Good Luck.

    -Shweta, Prika CI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Semonti! The textures and floral clusters on your projects are always so good. This photo frame is also very beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along in the PRIKA monthly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another beautiful project Semonti..
    Loved it!
    All the best! Thank for playing along at Prika
    CI Prika
    Kirti Gupta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I really appreciate you always like my work.

      Delete
  4. Lovely colourful frame. Thanks for playing at Bleeding art

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment