Back to Vintage


                                         
                               Hello Crafty Lovers,
    Today I'm on Connect4Sale blog with my another guest design post for them. This time I have make decoupage coasters. But not only decoupage I also do different techniques on these coasters.



     Again connect4sale provide me some supplies and some from my stash. Today I'm work on six pieces mdf hexagonal coasters with stand. They send me this beautiful quality and presand mdf base. Love to work with them. They also send me some beautiful decoupage napkins, they have huge range of beautiful decoupage napkins. I used immix art medium matte to decoupage my napkin and also use it as seal my napkin. This medium is really versatile and strong, I love it's smell too.

    Now showing you all my finish project:




    Check out step by step tutorial on my youtube channel


         
         If you like my project please give some love to like, comment and share my project. Thank you for your time and happy crafting.

                                                                Love and Hugs,
                                                                Semonti


    

Comments