Golden Peace



                                  Hello Crafty Souls,

          Today I'm on Splashy Mix Challenges Blog with my DT inspiration post for October challenge. For this month I have made a mixed media canvas according to our moodboard.

         Here is my project:


         This month mood board inspire you:

         Little about my project:

                     For my project I have used an old canvas. Apply two coats of white gesso to cover old paints. it's also help to prime the surface.
   
                    Add texture with stencil and white crackle paste. Fussy cut Buddha image and decoupage it. Add more crackle paste around the image and little on image portion for 3d look.

                 Used spray colors, acrylics, pigment color to color my project. Shades with color pencil on buddha image for more depth.

             Embellished with  two resin moulds on upper corner of the canvas, Chipboard cutouts with gold embossing powder, Leaf die cut on white cardstock and of course my favorite white flowers with add extra glitters on it for more sparkle.

          Apply gold wax on moulds raised part, leaves and adges of the canvas. Add some gold flakes on the canvas texture area for more gorgeousness.

           Here are some close up pictures :





                       Thank you for stopping. Hope you like my project. Visit our Splashy Mix Challenges blog for details and participate out monthly challenges. 

                                                                Love and Hugs,
                                                                  Semonti


Comments