Sunken Treasure



                                    Hello Crafty Souls,

          Today I'm sharing my project which I have created for Bleeding Art Challenge Blog. It is my pleasure to work with them as guest designer for this month challenge.

           The challenge theme is Anything Goes so there is no limitation on anything. For my project I choose a lantern which I altered.

            Here is my finish project look like:


            I want to make a sea treasure that's why I used lots of seashells. For texture I have used stone texture paste, white crackle paste, gauge cloth, art stones. I have applied Lindy's spray for my base color then applied similar shades of chalk paints. Used Prima metallique paint for highlight the texture. Used mdf anchor shape with metal chain. Colored the anchor with Prima patina effect paste. Add Tim Holtz chit chat sticker for finishing my project.

            Thank you so much Bleeding Art for giving me this opportunity and choose my project as winner of the month of July.

           Here are some close up pictures:










               Entering following challenge:

                    Mixed Media Academy -September Challenge


                                                             Love and Hugs,
                                                                Semonti



Comments

  1. Great altered lantern love the sea theme you chose all those embellishments Yummy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww... Dear, I love the whole transformation of this wonderful piece..
    Thank you for sharing this awesome creation with us at Mixed Media academy.
    Hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs
    Monika (UrooCreations)
    DT - Mixed Media Academy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful altered project - so full of texture and beautiful colours. Congratulations on your guest spot at Bleeding Art.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment