Create Magic



                                   Hello Crafty Souls,

    I'm here again with my another mixed media project. Today I am going to share a mixed media card with mini shaker. In mixed media art creative possibilities are endless.

    Here is my finished card:


   I will share step by step pictures and tutorial:
        Took three pieces of papers. Choose white cardstock for my card base and two different design and color patterned papers. Those two color cards are gradually slightly smaller than my card base in size. 
       
      Apply clear gesso on the top layer. Here I have used DMC Pink Smoke paper.

       
           For color I have used Lindy's sprays and magical shakers. Mix Bavarian Blue magical shaker with paper paste and used the same paste apply with Prima Marketing script stencil. Spray Tweedle Dee Denim through bubble design stencil. Waterdown Alpine Ice Rose Magical shaker for some watercolor effect and add splatter with the same color.


       Stamping with two different design Prima Marketing clear stamps, black and plum archival ink.


            Make clay mould with air hardening clay and IOD mould for embellish and more layering on my card. After dry color it with T-bird Turquoise spray.  


          Embossed top part of the shaker with  Ranger Tinsel Blue and Deep Impression Chunky Gold EP. Apply pastel pink chalk paint rest of the shaker part and for inside of the shaker base I have used same DMC Pink Smoke paper. Add DMC Pastel Pink shaker mix, Rainbow Glitter and Little Birdie Twinkle Melange Jelly Bean inside of the shaker.

         Now start composition. Distress the edges of top two papers with black ink and glue them all together on white card base.Use piece of gauge and dyeing it with Alpine Ice Rose Magical Shaker. Add lace piece, geometrical die cut , clay mould , leaf die cut, flowers, shaker element, and ofcourse my magical buddies two butterflies. For more interest apply clear pearl drop all over two butterflies. It create more drama onto my card and helping my buddies to turned out more magical. Colored  two different sizes  Immix deco stones and put them in empty area to fill those space. Sprinkling rainbow glitter on embellished area to create magical look. Add my handwritten sentiment to complete the project.

          More closeup pictures:





             Thank you for stopping by. Please do comment if you like. It motivated me to create more.

                  Entering following challenges:
  

               Prika Blog Challenge -September 2019

                                                Love and Hugs,
                                                  Semonti


Comments

  1. That's a gorgeous card Semonti. Loved it. Thank you so much for playing along at the Prika September challenge. All the best. 🙂

    -Shweta,
    CI at Prika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything in your card. Its beautiful! Thank you for playing along at PRIKA :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are pleasure to check in.. Loved it to the core!
    beautiful project. Thank you so much for playing along at Prika's Blog chllenge.. All the best!

    CI PRIKA
    Kirti Gupta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful creation by you semonti, Love it...thank u for playing along with our Sept-blog challenge...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment