Invention-Journal Page


                                              Hello Friends

    Hope you all have a good start of your crafty weekend. Today I am share my 2nd journal page. This time i make a masculine steampunk page. I have trying to make rusty grungy effect on my page.
 
    Here is finish page picture:


       I used stencils, background stamps, texture paste, die cuts, wooden shapes, clay moulds etc. for create different types of texture. Add stamped image for my main focal point. Used lindy's spray and magical shaker for color. I made my own red and brown rust paste with little birdie chalk paints and texture sand mixed with acrylic gel medium. Also use prima marketing yellow rust paste and metallique wax. Stamping with black archival ink. Add more texture with immix deco stones and microbeads from my stash. Add sentiment and black splatter with gesso to finish my project.

      Here some pictures of my page:








                    Hope you like my page. Thank you for stopping by.

                    Entering following challenges:

                      Bleeding Art August Challenge- Anything Goes
               
                     

                                                                       Love and Hugs,
                                                                         Semonti

                         

Comments

  1. Such a great journal page! I also loved seeing the very start of the page that already looks very intriguing. Great use of the cool stamp and the colour scheme is just perfect!
    Thank you for playing along with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome journal page! I love these blurs of colours!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love steampunk so I am a bit partial to this! Love how there is also some white space. Beautiful work my friend! Thank you for joining us at Bleeding Art Challenge Blog this month. Jess-Bleeding Art DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment