New Adventure



                                           Hello Crafty Peeps,

             I'm back with new mixed media project. Today I am going to share a mixed media tag on travel theme.
 
            Personally I love travelling, but travelling means not only going to a new place also your life going to travel one phase to another. Here in my project I capture these things.

            Here is my finish project:

                It is a 18*9 cm tah made out of cardboard. Then I covered with paper and apply clear gesso on it to prepare the surface.  I have use spray colors, pigments, metallique colors, patina effect pastes. Made my embellishments with clay and resin. Add a steampunk hot air balloon photo and write some journaling on it.

              More close up pictures: 




                 Hope you all like my project. Thank you for your time.

                 Entering following challenges:
      
                    Altered Eclectics- Anything goes

                   June Challenge - Add Cardboard
              
    
                  HLS July Watercolour Challenge

                 Creative Artiste's #51st Challenge!

                nomadic soul diaries

                                                                      Love and hugs,
                                                                      Semonti

Comments

  1. Fantastic nautical steampunk tag! Thank you for sharing it with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - spectacular! Thanks for joining us at Bleeding Art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, I love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Bleeding Art this Month.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Bleeding Art DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm speechless! This is inspiring! I love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Glad to know I'm inspiring someone

      Delete
  5. Oh what a beautiful tag!! I love every element!! Thank you for joining us at Bleeding Art!!
    xoxo
    Nelly
    Bleeding Art DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous steampunk textures! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What fabulous textures and colour you have created here. So many elements to look at. thanks for sharing with us at HLS Watercolour Challenge and Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love all the details, colours, textures you've added to your work of art. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Watercolour Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining the Altered Eclectics challenge. I love the aged look and all that wonderful texture, beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Such a cool tag with such amazing texture and colours, Semonti! Love it!!!!
    Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment