Forest Hut


                                   Hello Crafty souls,

               Today I'm share a magical and mystical project with you all. Most of all we love magic aren't? I love magical things and mystical creatures so much. For my today's project I have altered a hut shape shadow box in magical and mystical theme.

               Here is my project:



               I love beauty of natures. Here I have trying to create a mystical jungle looking through a hut window.

              For my project I took a MDF hut shape shadow box. Creating texture with crackle texture paste, fiber paste, grainy texture paste, paper paste, rust paste, embossing texture paste, gauge. For coloring I have used different shades of green and two shades of brown lindy's sprays, yellow, light green and emerald green finnabair metallic paints and chalk paints. Use prima rust effect paste and little birdie green embossing paste for color and texture both. Embossing texture paste also create mossy effect on my project. Natural twigs, bark and wooden slice for add on extra texture and create more forest like feel onto my project. For my window I use a shipboard window shape and add piece of acetate on back side of two frames and upper arch portion of the window for glass like look. For curtain use piece of lace trim. Add some cactus, chipboard leaves, and some cute mini flowers. All flowers are punched and hand shaped. For chipboard leaves first apply color on them with metallic color and chalk paints then embossed them with clear embossing powder for shine. Add some dried moss and three sizes of art sone here and there. I use a fairy chipboard cutout on the side of the shadow box. I have color the fairy with my inktense pencils and yellow shimmer paste for her wings and tiny butterfly in her hand. Add some glitter, sequences here and there for more interest and make my project more magical. Add some creatures( butterflies, bird,rabbit) and sentiments cutouts. Apply green metallic wax to finish my project.   

              Here are some more pictures of my hut forest





                     Thank you for stopping by. If you like my project please leave some love on my comment box, I really like to hear from you.

                Entering following challenges:

                             Mixed Media Place- June Challenge

                         Creative Artiste Challenge #51
                       
                         Altered Eclecties- July Challenge
                    
                         Bleeding Art-July Challenge- Anything Goes

                         LTCCB #36 - July Anything Gose

                       The Creative Crafter- Challenge#18- Anything goes

                                                                                
 Love and Hugs,
Semonti    

Comments

  1. Gorgeous Project, thank you for joining us this month at Bleeding Art for our challenge.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Bleeding Art DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty project. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy... moly... this is ABSOLUTELY amazing Semonti!!! Very impressive dear! Thank you for joining us at Bleeding Art this month
    Bleeding Art DT-Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch. Really glad to know you like it.

      Delete
  4. Fabulous Magical project love all the little images and textured elements-brilliant.Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so much fun to look at!! All those details are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at The Bleeding Art Challenge!
    Xoxo
    Nelly
    Bleeding Art DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great project!! Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media Place Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment