Rose Boutique



                          Hello Crafty Peeps,
          I'm back here on my blog today to share my new mixed media card with you. It's a multiple layers card with handmade foam flowers. 
    
           Here my finish card

          I used many different materials to create texture on this card. Made these 3 rose and leaves with foam. I really love to make my own embellishments and add them onto my project.

             Supplies used:
        1. Pattern papers from Papericious(Infinity and Penguins Love)
        2. Black cardstock from Prika Handicrafts
        3. Crackle texture paste from Papericious
        4. Black Forest magical shaker from Lindy's Gang
        5. Flowers making foam from Dress My Craft
        6. Round tag punch from Dress My Craft
        7. Golden flower pearls from Dress My Craft
        8. Water Droplets from Dress My Craft
        9. Sentiment sticker from Tim Holtz
      10. Clock Mould from Prima
      11. Pink Blush metallique acrylic paint from Finnabair
      12. White Gold metallique wax from Finnabair
      13. Black acrylic paint from Camlin
      14. Tim Holtz Distress tool
      15. Plum archival ink from Ranger
      16. Red tacky tape from Dress My Craft

           Here are some closeup pictures of my card



               Thank you for stopping. Hope you like it.

             Entering following challenges:




                 Blog Challenge June-2019 : "Quoted"

                  MMA June Challenge

 Love and Hugs,
Semonti 

Comments

  1. Beautiful project. Thank you for joining us at Bleeding Art this Month.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Bleeding Art DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Semonti , wonderful card layout, thank you for participating in our blog challenge- Quoted. looking forward u to join us for another lovely challenges.
    Founder and Crafter
    Priyanka Singh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful card and lovely flowers. Loved the flowers most. Thank you for participating in Prika blog June Challenge. All the best.

    -- Shweta
    Craft Inspirator, Prika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this even more Semonti! Thank you for joining us at Bleeding Art this month.
    Jess
    Bleeding Art DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layers. Thank you for playing along with us at Papericious :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! Thank you for playing along with us at the Papericious Load It up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us st papericious!
    Priya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment