Vintage Beauty


    Hello Crafty Friends,
         Semonti here on my blog and share a new project with you. After a long time I have share a decoupage project on my blog today.
         For today's project I choose vintage theme and make a box. I love to make vintage project very much.
     
         Here is my final project look

               I applied some technique for make this box(decoupage with paper, distressing, stamping etc) and used different supplies.

           Used supplies are:
     1. Raw MDF box from C4craft
     2. Decoupage paper from Itsy Bitsy
     3. Chalk paints from Itsy Bitsy(Orange Splash,Bubble gum, Snow)
     4. Acrylic Paint(Raw umber)    
     5. Script stamp from Stampendous 
     6. Archival ink from Ranger(Coffee)
     7. Chipboard from Papericious
     8. 3d dome sticker and collage picture from Papericious 
     9. Big pink flower and green leaves from Expression craft
   10. Sentiment sticker from Tim Holtz
   11. Sisal fiber from Itsy Bitsy
   12. Small pink rose from Craftslane
   13. White and green leaves from Heartfelt Creation
   
          Here some more pictures of the box





              Thank you for stopping by. If you like my project please leave a comment.

                  Entering following challenge
                          The Crafty Superstar- 2019


Love and Hugs,
Semonti






Comments

  1. Beautiful vintage look. Thank you for entering into Prika's Crafty Superstar- 2019 challenge. All the best.

    Shweta
    Craft Inspirator, Prika.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment