Kindness



                         Hello Everyone,

        Hope you all are great start of your crafty week. I'm back here again on my blog today with one more mixed media project.

        I altered a pine wood visiting card box. Here is my final project look

         Firstly I have decoupage a piece of pattern paper on top of the box and then decorate it with different types of materials. 
       
         For color I used Chalk paint and Spray colors. Apply chalk paint inside of the box and highlighted with gold wax. Stick a piece of lace inside of the lid.

            I did not loose the natural wood grain of my box that's why I have use spray colors outside of the box. It's translucent and very lightly tinted my box to solve my purpose.


           Again use gold metallic wax for highlighting the wood grain more.
           Now embellish the lid of the box. I love to make my own embellishments. Here I have make my flowers.



           For coloring my flowers I used same blue spray color which I have used on my outside of the box but don't directly spray on cutouts. Add some color on water then dip my petals on it dab the excess water with cloth. It gives me a soft blue color.
      
           I have made some clay and resin pieces for my project. use lace, different types of sequence, flower pearl. On my embellishments i have applied some soft pink and blue color for match the whole project. Lastly add chipboard sentiment. Highlighted everything with gold touches with metallic wax.

         Here are used products listed bellow:
     1. Pine wood box.
     2. Little Birdie chalk paint (Lemon Chiffon)
     3. Color splash from Little Birdie (Ocean Mist)
     4. Pattern paper from Papericious (Whimsical)
     5. Different types of laces
     6. Clay and resin pieces
     7. Clear gesso (Liquitex)
     8. Handmade flowers (paper, pollen and flowers making tool from Dress My Craft)
     9. Silver flower Pearls from Dress My Craft
   10. Chipboard sentiment tag from Mudra
   11. Sequence, sparkle dots, twinkle melange from Itsy Bitsy
   12. Gold metallic wax from Little Birdie

          More pictures of my project




             Thank you for stopping by. Please leave some love if you like it.
                   Entering following challenges

               Papericious- May Challenge

                          Itsy Bitsy Blog Challenge #21

                      # 39 MMW Creative Challenge: Head in clouds


        Love and Hugs,
 Semonti

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing such a detailed project at Papericious Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Project! Thanks for playing along with us Papericious May challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Papericious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment