Spring Splash



                              Hello Everyone,
    
          Semonti here on Creative Creation blog. I'm back with my new creation. Nowadays my passion for mixed media is growing and i'm presenting another mixed media creation with you.

          This time I've altered an old CD. Here is my finish project.



           For my project I choose spring theme and watercolor. Also use some other materials too. All supplies are listed bellow. 

           Now step by step pictorial to show you how my project getting shape from a plain old CD.  








                More pictures of my project




     

            Supplies used:
        CrafTangles decoupage paper- Vintage Rosette 1
        Little Birdie Deco Magic- Matte
        CrafTangles Texture Paste - Paper
        The Element Craft Studio Stencil- Mix Media Set 1
        CrafTangles Liquid Watercolors- Lemon Tart, Poolside
        Prima IOD Mould
        Finnabair Acrylic Paint- Metallique Royal Red
        Finnabair Metallique Wax- White Gold
        Little Birdie Flowers
        Immix Deco Stones- Medium and Mini
        Archival Ink- Manganese Blue and Jet Black
        Little Birdie Heavy Gel- Matte
  

           I'm entering this project in the following challenges.





              Thank you for stopping by. Hope you all like my project.Please leave some love.
              
                                          With love and hugs
                                               Semonti


            
   

Comments

  1. So creative using an old CD... and beautiful results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very creative idea! Love it! I may have to try this too! TFS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Its really fun to make this.

      Delete
  3. Lovely alteration. Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment