Flower Queen-Fridge Magnet


                            Hello Crafty Souls,

       I'm back here again on my blog and share my project. As you all know I love to make mixed media altered projects. Today I'm going to share not only any altered project it's also a recycle one. 

       For today's situation we all need to use recycling things and make some recycle products.I really enjoying to create something  beautiful and useful things from an ordinary rejected things.

      Today I have made a home decor piece, it's use as a fridge magnet. Here is my project

           I have made this from a plastic packaging and also use many other craft supplies.

           Materials are used: 
  1. Packaging Box From Prima 
  2. Card Board
  3. Dress My Craft Paper- Whimsical Hues
  4. iCraft Design Stencil
  5. The Element Craft Studio Chalk Paints- Purple Fields, Blushed Pink
  6. Little Birdie Grainy Texture Paste
  7. Little Birdie Mixed Media Stone
  8. Little Birdie Color Splash- Lime splash Mocha Splash
  9. little Birdie Flowers
10. Mudra Chipzeb
11. Dress My Craft Golden Flower Pearl
12. Dress My Craft Sequences
13. Finnabair Fairy Garden Mould
14. The Element Craft Studio Glimmer Dust- Yellow
15. The Element Craft Studio Leaves With Jute Thread
16. Dried Moss
17. Prima Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint- Opal Magic Violet-Green
18. Finnabair Antique Wax- Amethyst Magic
19. Air Dry Clay
20. Liquitex Clear Gesso
22. Little Birdie Deco Magic Glue- Gloss
23. Dress My Craft Red Tacky Tape 
24. Little Birdie Heavy Gel Medium- Gloss 

          Here Some more closeup pictures 






       Thank you for stopping, hope you all like my project. Do leave some love in comment box. I really love to read your comments.

             Entering following challenge
   
                       The Crafty Superstar- 2019  


                 
                Love and Hugs,
           Semonti  












Comments

  1. Wonderfully recycled and transformed. Loved how you used the packaging. Thank you for entering into Prika's Crafty Superstar- 2019 challenge. All the best.

    Shweta
    Craft Inspirator, Prika.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment