Dream-Mixed Media Canvas



                       Hi all crafty peeps,
    
          Semonti here again. Today I'm on Prika's blog to share my GDT post with you.
          As a winner of their previous blog challenge I got this wonderful opportunity to show my work on their blog. Thanks a lot for that to Priyanka and team.
         I made a mixed media canvas as an inspiration for you all based their this month challenge moodboard and for this I've used lots of supplies and different types of texture.
      
            Here are my finish project 

            This month challenge moodboard is really colorful
 Prika Blog Challenge March- 2019


              Here are some closeup picks of my project




      
          For video tutorial on the same please visit my youtube channel. Link given below.


         Thank you for stopping. Hope you all like it. Happy crafting.

                                                          With love,
                                                          Semonti
                                               

                


Comments