Live In The Moment


         Hello crafty peeps,
   
             Today I'm here with my gust DT project for Mixed Media Academy Challenge. Theme for this month challenge is Anything Goes. Participate ongoing challenge and win exciting prizes.
     
              For the inspiration post I have created a mixed media bottle with handmade flowers. I choose blue colour for soothing looks of my project. Just for highlighting use different shades of orange color. Made some handmade foam flowers my own. I also use a resin frame which is again made by me. Create texture on bottle use texture paste with stencil. Decorate the bottle with die cuts, art stone, metal filigree, cotton thread etc.

              Here is some pics of my project.






             Hope you all like my project.








             Mixed Media Academy Challenge- Anything Goes.



           I'm entering this project in the following challenges.

                Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes.
        
                Creative artiste mixed media Challenge #46 - Anything Mixed Media Goes.

                Blog Challenge February-2019 : "Winter blues with a Twist" - Prika Blog Challenge 2019 February.


                                                       
                                              Love,
                                                 Semonti

Comments

  1. Beautiful altered bottle. Love the details. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous project. Lovely colours, fabulous textures and pretty details.
    Thank you for joining in with our February challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely altered bottle. I love the soft tones and the textures. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project. Loved the colours and the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Prika this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its wonderfully designed keeping in mind the colours of ongoing challenge theme...thank you for sharing your project for our challenge- Winter Blues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Creation, love the useof colors from the mood board.
    Thank you for playing along Prika's monthly blog challenge, regards DT member Jaishree.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment