Inner Beauty


         Hello Everyone,

    Me here again with my another altered project. This is my guest designer inspiration post for one of my favorite Indian craft shop ITSY BITSY and their home brand LITTLE BIRDIE.
    I have altered a pine wood bucket bag and a mixed media tag. Here I show you different ways of using fiber paste.  Mostly uses supplies from ITSY BITSY.
    I have created two projects. Here is my finish projects pics and  I will show you step by step pictorial also.










          More closeup pics of my 1st project.









             2nd project 




                       Hope you all like my projects and good inspire.

            For step by step tutorial please visit Itsy Bitsy Blog

                               
                                                               Love,
                                                           Semonti





Comments