Divine Aura


                       Hello good morning everyone. I'm back with my new post and this time its not only mixed media or not only decoupage, I have combine this two art form on one project. Yes, my project is mixed media with decoupage. Here is finish project pic.

                           This time I decided to post step by step tutorial on the same. So lets start.
For the base I have take an old and unused ceramic pot.

                          I have covered the pot with white primer after sand it well. Then decoupage with Buddha napkin. After decoupage I have add some texture on it with grainy texture paste.
  
                  Now time for colouring. I have choose spray colour and maggical shaker for colour the pot. Mainly I have choose two shades of colour blue and pink, and little hint of yellow for highlighted the hole project.
        
                  Then I stamped here and there with some stamps.  I have choose text stamp and also used foliage stamp. Love the outcome of foliage stamp look.
    
               Lastly add embossing texture paste. Its help to create texture, flowery ,foliage look. I just love the texture and it's so fun to use. After complete I have apply three coat of acrylic varnish all over the pot.


                Thank you for stopping and hope you all like it.
                                                               With Love SEMONTI.

Comments