Angel Love

                     
                           Hello everyone,

                                Today I came with my mixed media project. It's a old small glass which I never use,so im thought why not make something with it. I have altered this glass with some elements and turned it into a home decor pieces which  is a small organiser also.

                                I have use various types of materials resin embellishments, lace thermocol shape ,etc.I have made some handmade flowers and resin embellishments amd use those on my project.
                       
                                 Here are some pictures of my project.





     
                               Hope you all like it. thank you for stopping.
             Adding to the following challenge :

Comments