Secret Garden


             Hello Everyone,
               
                        Here I came today with my another mixed media project. I altered a shadow frame which turned into a garden,and i name it as Secret Garden.
                        Here my finish project picture.
                         I have used different types of things to add texture on it and used different types of materials for the all element which i added  into the project.
                         For texture I have used modelling paste, texture paste, texture sand, chipboard brick etc.
                         And I used clay, chipboard, die cut leaves, vines, moss and other things to create those tiny little elements.
                          Here are more pictures of my projects.




                         I also add a light for night view.

                         Thank you for stopped and read. Hope you all like it.
                                                                         
                                                               Thank you,
                                                  Semonti (Creative Creation)

                                                      

Comments