Welcome Home

                           
                                  Hello everyone ,

              I am here today to share my new creation a customized name plate with vase. The nameplate made with MDF board and  the vase is actually made from a recycle food container. I love to doing recycle projects.
 
              This time I posted step by step pictures of my whole project. Hope all of you like it.



         
          
    Complete the nameplate portion. Now time for making the vase.


                 
              Ready for attached the vase with the nameplate and show the final project.

               
                         Thank you for being here till the end.             
                                                     With💓
                                               Semonti                                                                      

Comments