WOODLAND LOVE

Hey Everyone  Semonti here,today i'm started my blog with my recent creation.

 It's a  altered project. I altered a embroidery hoop.I have used lots of products to make it

   Firstly I prime the hoop with gesso. Then i add some texture on it with fiber paste and mixture of modeling paste and texture sand,it create a beautiful woody effect and i really love that texture

   I choose a pattern paper and stuck it back of  the hoop. I also add some texture on the paper with modeling paste and different types stencil.

  Now the fun part began, colors. Yes! Here i choose some spray colors and chalk paint also.  I want woodland theme so i choose these colors. Color the hoop and paper also.

  For more texture i stamped over the paper with different stamps and heat embossed it.
    Time for embellished it. I choose a picture and rest of the area i embellished with many different things according to the theme. Add more texture with cheese cloth. Add flowers and die cut leaves for more beauty.

        Here are more pictures of the project

   


                            Hope you all love it. 
                Thank you 
                From Semonti  

Comments

  1. Fantastica, fabulous, wonderful, love it. Superb Semonti.. Something in it is drawing my soul💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rupa. Glad to know you like it.

      Delete
  2. So creative. Thank you for sharing your process

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment