Fairy Magic



                       Hello my dear crafty friends,
                         Today i'm here from  Splashy Mix Challenge. This is my first post as a DT . I'm very happy to share my project with all of you.
                       
                          Our first month challenge is Anything Goes. Welcome to everyone and take part in our ongoing challenge.

                           My project for today is a Mixed Media Piggy Bank. Here is my project pics.






                        I've the tutorial on the same at Splashy Mix Challenge Blog
              
                    Hope I'M inspire you with my project. Thank you for stopping.


                      Our prize sponsor for international Challenge winner is CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS
                   
                 
                            Our prize sponsor for  national Challenge winner is Die Cuts and More
                             And Letzcraft Store

Comments