Name Board



       Hello Good Morning Everyone,
         
                      Today I'm here with my new project a custom made nameplate. This time its not a decoupage or not only mixed media type, it has some miniature elements too. Take a look on my finish project.

                    I have use different types of materials to create this nameplate. Used texture paste to create brick and pebbles effects.The door and welcome sign made out of the clay. Used green saw dust for grass, and those tiny flowers in the basket are totally handmade with papers. Pink flowers in the pot is also handmade with embossing texture paste and leaves made out of the paper. For colour I have used acrylic and chalk paints both. 
                   Here are more closeup pictures of my projects.  





                      Hope all you like it and thank you for stopping.
                                                         Love SEMONTI

Comments